Rules & Regulations
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
· Total payment required with Rental Agreement unless PayPal invoice is requested. Businesses will have 5 days from receipt of invoice to submit payment via PayPal. Checks will be accepted, but be advised there will be a $25 fee for returned checks. Any payments made after April 22nd will need to be in the form of credit card via PayPal.
· Any equipment (tents, tables and chairs) is the responsibility of the vendor.
· No one shall book space for anyone other than themselves and shall be responsible for their booth.
· An acceptance letter will be emailed to you upon receiving your application and payment
· No refunds will be issued.
POLICIES & REGULATIONS
· The South Windsor Jaycees reserve the right to locate and move any booths as needed
· The South Windsor Jaycees reserve the right to close any booth for inappropriate event representation including issues or concerns with staffing or booth presentation
· The South Windsor Jaycees are not responsible for any losses or damages that may occur.
BOOTH & PRODUCT RESTRICTIONS:
· Vendors may not sell or give away any food or beverage for immediate consumption other than samples
· No alcoholic beverages of any kind are permitted on the grounds or in the parking lots.
· High strikers, crazy string, disappearing ink, any type of guns and lasers are banned from the event
· Anyone selling any illegal merchandise shall be closed and shall remove booth from the grounds immediately
· No amplifiers, radios or other musical device shall be used that interfere with neighboring booth
· Vendor shall not give money as prizes or pay money to buy back prizes at any time.
· Vendor must display at all times in full view of the public, the prices charged for their products.